You have no items in your shopping cart.
Information about delivery
- Our promise to you is that your flowers will be delivered fresh.
- Dubai Floral uses temperature-controlled delivery vans to deliver all orders.
- In order to ensure that your flowers are only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud form. This is to further protect the flowers during transit and to extend their lifespan.
- We strive to ensure that the bouquet you receive closely resembles the bouquet you ordered.
- In most cases, we will deliver your order within the time slot you selected, however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control, we may be unable to do so. If this occurs, you will be notified ahead of time.
Instructions for Care
- As soon as your flowers arrive, remove the wrapping and trim the stems as needed.
- You should use a clean vase and fresh tap water.
- At a 45-degree angle, cut approximately 1cm-2cm off the ends of the stems.
- Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline, but do not remove all the leaves along the stem length.
- A daily mist of water is beneficial to all flowers.
- Remove all drooping flowers, leaves, and foliage after 2-3 days, recut the stems, and replace them with fresh tap water.
- Place your flowers away from direct sunlight or any other source of excessive heat.
- Avoid placing it above any electronic device such as a refrigerator or TV.
- Flowers should not be placed directly under ceiling fans or facing air conditioners
- You're going to love your flowers, so enjoy them!